The Mom’s Career Guide Podcast is officially LIVE!
Listen to it here or on iTunes, Spotify, and iHeartRadio.
Great Expectations – How to avoid setting yourself up for disappointment and resentment. – The Mom's Career Guide
@themomscareerguide themomscareerguide.comThis week, after a very disappointing Mother's Day, Carla is discussing expectations and how we can all learn to manage ours more effectively. Carla highlights advice from an article published in Psychology Today, and openly shares her ongoing struggle with setting the bar too high, and with harboring resentments due to unmet expectations.
- Great Expectations – How to avoid setting yourself up for disappointment and resentment.
- Getting Spring Ready with Professional Organizer, Bonnie Barrios
- Mama Mental Health Check, with Kaitlin Soule, LMFT
- From Individual to Empire – A conversation with author and branding expert, Laura Bull
- A Working Mom’s Journey to Become Whole, with Erin Erenburg, Founder of Totum Women and Totum Talks
- The Inspiration File with Cinda Boomershine. How she built a global brand and then stepped away to focus on motherhood.
- Getting Organized with professional organizer, Liz Oliver
- Real Mom Talk and All the Things, with Meredith Huck
- "It takes a Villyge" with Founder and CEO of Villyge, Debi Yadegari
- Job Search 101 for 2021